The Oregon Trail Education Foundation exists to increase and enrich the educational opportunities and environment for the students of the Oregon Trail Schools.
HOW CAN YOU HELP ENRICH EDUCATION FOR OUR CHILDREN?
- Contribute to our efforts by sending your tax deductible contribution today.
- Offer your time and expertise by assisting with one of the many foundation projects.
- Become a foundation board member and assist with the development of foundation projects and the grant-making process.
EVERY PENNY BENEFITS CHILDREN
As a private, independent, voluntary organization, our grant-making program is not related to the budgeting process of the Oregon Trail School District. We strive to provide a variety of educational opportunities that are simply not available to students at the current time.
Foundation board members are volunteers, and unlike the education foundations in some communities, we have no paid staff. Virtually every penny of your tax-deductible contribution will be used for education programs, not overhead or management.
WHAT TYPES OF EDUCATIONAL PROJECTS HAVE BEEN FUNDED BY THE FOUNDATION?
- Technology in the classroom
- Supplemental Reading Programs
- Math & Science workshops and fairs
- Family involvement in education
- Recognition of school staff, volunteers and business partners