Reopening our schools
Oregon Trail School District staff has been working diligently to prepare our schools for the safe and healthy return of students. Our Hybrid A/B student cohort groups will remain together throughout the school day, with minimal transition or interaction outside of their classroom.
We are ready to implement health protocols with fidelity. When students enter their school, they will see:
* Everyone wearing a face covering,
* Hand santizer dispensing stations throughout the school,
* Wayfinding signs and arrows directing them to maintain 6-feet of physical distance,
* Signs reminding them to maintain proper hygiene,
* Classrooms with student desks arranged to ensure 6-feet of space,
* Seat assignments in classrooms, and
* Custodians regularly sanitizing or disenfecting areas of the building.