School Board Mission, Vision, & Goals:
Our mission is to provide students access to rigorous, robust, and reliable educational experiences that will prepare them for a successful future.
Children Thrive Here!
- Continually work to improve instructional practices that will inspire students to pursue academic excellence and become responsible and productive citizens.
- Increase high school graduation rate.
- Provide on-going professional development to ensure implementation of best-practice teaching strategies.
- Unite students, staff, and community through comprehensive engagement strategies and two-way communication channels.
- Identify and develop Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs of study that align with high wage jobs and industry needs.