The Oregon Trail School District has surplus property available for sale to the public. Such property has either exceeded its useful life or no longer meets program requirements for the district. Sale proceeds are reinvested into current program needs of the district.
- A general description of the property, including a picture and the condition, is provided for each item available.
- Minimum acceptable bid values have been established for each item. Any individual or company may submit a bid on any item listed.
- Bids may be submitted in writing to: OTSD-Surplus Property, PO Box 547, Sandy, OR 97030, –OR- by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Be sure to include your name address and phone number) Bids may also be submitted by clicking on the Place Bid link next to the items below and filling out the bid form.
- An appointment to inspect property may be arranged by contacting the business office at (503) 668-5541 ext. 4701.
- Items will be held open for bids for 7 calendar days including the date posted. After that date award will be made to the highest responsive and responsible bidder. (District reserves the right to modify the review/award date at its discretion) Bids must be received in the Business office by 5:00PM. on the last day of the bid period for consideration.
- Should no bids be received within the initial 7 calendar day period, items may be awarded immediately to the first responsive and responsible bidder after that date.
- Payment must be received within 5 days of notice from district of acceptance of bid.
- Payment must be made by cash, cashier’s check or certified check. The date payment is received shall be the “sale date.”
- All sales are final. The condition of property sold is “as is” with no expressed or implied guarantee of warranty.
- Buyers are solely responsible for pick-up and transport of purchased property from district grounds. Property not picked-up within 10 calendar days from the sale date with revert back to the district, with sale proceeds return to buyer less a $10 processing fee.