Helpful information to get you through your students Online Registration
Type the exact first and last name you used when creating your online account.
- You may click on Spanish in the bottom right corner to change the language. Please note that this is a pilot project and translations may not be accurate.
- Use the Previous and Save And Continue buttons at the bottom of each page to navigate backward and forward. DO NOT USE YOUR BROWSER’S BACK BUTTON. This will lock your registration for 24 hours.
- Online registration includes a series of pages presented in a particular order. You may click a module name on the left side of the screen to return to a module you have already seen.
- There is a green progress bar at the top of each page to show your progress in the current module (not the overall registration process).
- Your data entry saves as you move through the process. You may return to your registration at any time in the future by logging back in and clicking Resume Registration.
- A yellow In Progress button will appear if the application has been resumed.
Online Registration FAQs
CAN I ACCESS THE ONLINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM FROM MY SMARTPHONE OR TABLET?
HOW SECURE IS ONLINE REGISTRATION?
CAN I ENROLL OR VERIFY MORE THAN ONE STUDENT?
CAN I START THE ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS NOW AND FINISH IT LATER?
ONCE MY ENROLLMENT OR VERIFICATION IS SUBMITTED CAN I GO BACK IN AND MAKE CHANGES?
HOW DO I SCAN THE REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS IF I DO NOT HAVE A DESKTOP SCANNER?
WHY HAVEN’T I RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER SUBMITTING AN ENROLLMENT OR VERIFICATION?